28 Oct Small Business, Big Impact
Small Business, Big Impact
We all know that small businesses make a big impact on our communities and our lives. They are the backbone of who we are and we want to recognize their support for the Junior League of Rochester (JLR).
This program is geared towards small businesses in the Flower City who want to partner in meaningful ways with the Junior League of Rochester. While not reaching the monetary donations of our Corporate Sponsorship Flower Partner levels, these Seed and Plant Partners are critical partners providing support in the Junior League of Rochester reaching their mission. It is our hope that as these businesses grow, so will their commitment to the Junior League of Rochester and they will join the Flower Partner levels of Corporate Sponsorship.
The Junior League is an active, diverse, and vibrant all volunteer organization of over around 100 active women and nearing 300 total members. The Junior League provides the community with resources and programs to improve the lives of those who live in the Rochester area. The JLR believes by concentrating our volunteer efforts we can increase the impact in our local community. Our focus is Family Self Sufficiency.
- Listing as Seed Partner with the Junior League of Rochester.
- Recognition in one issue of our membership newsletter-‘The Communiqué (published 5x per year, circulation of 300+)
- Listing as Plant Partner with the Junior League of Rochester.
- Recognition in three issues of our membership newsletter-‘The Communiqué (published 5x per year, circulation of 300+)
- Highlighted on our social media, mentioning organization partnership