25 Oct Battle of the Brunches
Battle of the Brunches is one of the most anticipated events among Junior League of Rochester members, family and friends. Now in its 4th year, Battle of the Brunches is the JLR’s largest fundraiser.
The event features around 15 restaurants serving tastings of their most popular brunch items in a festive atmosphere. Brunch items can include any item of the restaurant’s choice, from the menu or created specifically for the Battle of the Brunches competition. From donuts to eggs to chicken and waffles, you will be sure to find something delicious! Best brews are also featured ranging from coffees to kombuchas.
2019 Event Details (2020 information will be released closer to the date. If you’d like to participate or sponsor the 2020 event please contact email@example.com):
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Village Gate, 274 Goodman St. North, in Downtown Rochester. Free parking will be available for restaurants and attendees.
- General admission tickets ($35) include tastings from each restaurant and 11:30 a.m. entrance to the event. VIP tickets ($50) include tastings, 2 Mimosas, and 11:00 a.m. early entrance to the event. The event is open to attendees ages 21+
- Cash bar offering Mimosas, Bellinis, and Bloody Marys, as well as a selection of beer, wine and cocktails throughout the event.
- Music and raffle prizes.
- Attendees will vote for their favorite item in several categories, such as best sweet treat, coffee, libation, and favorite overall. The categories will be finalized at the League’s discretion based on restaurant participation.
- Join our panel of celebrity judges in determining who will walk away with the Battle of the Brunches title. You will cast your vote alongside Linh Phillips, Food and Drink Blogger, @sirrochasays; Stephanie Hanna, Food Blogger, @sipandsavourroc; and Paul Guglielmo, owner of Guglielmo’s sauce and producer on iHeartRadio, inc, @googs0105.
- ROC Bucha, Scratch Bakeshop, Simply Crepes, Chef’s Catering, Gate House, MCC Hospitality & Culinary, Get Caked, Horizons at Woodcliff, Lento, 585 Rockin Burger Bar, Joe Bean, Grappa, Mama Lor’s, Cafe Macchiato, and Ugly Duck Coffee are some of the amazing restaurants joining the JLR for Battle of the Brunches. Please continue to check back in for updated details!
- For more information on the Battle of the Brunches or sponsorship opportunities in 2020 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors! Want to see your name here in 2020? Contact email@example.com for details!