Provisional Class Projects have helped a variety of local organizations, past projects include:
- Fundraisers and diaper drives for the JLR Diaper Bank
- Research assisting with the creation of a prospective grant database
- Organizing Sojourner Home’s resident closet, including creating a dressing room and updated space for the women and children to be able to easily find what they need
- Creating a new gym space for Sojourner Home’s residents including equipment and clothing to give them space to focus on their health and well being
- Running a “Yoga Wellness Night” for the women of Sojourner Home and donating baskets of hygiene products
- Fundraising, and using funds to take residents of Sojourner House for a night out at Geva Theater to see a Christmas Carol, as well as purchasing necessities for the House.
- Supporting Bethany House by providing a meal, pampering services for the women, games for the children, and providing personal hygiene and household products that were collected through donation drives.
- Conducting a “Get Fit” project for girls at Gates-Chili High School- teaching all aspects of fitness.